- Date: 29.3.2020 - 4.4.2020
- Venue: Kloster Banz, Lichtenfels, Germany
The intention is to bring together researchers that work in the field of combinatorics, coding theory and researchers from applications like communications, distributed storage, private information retrieval, to name a few.
- Design theory
- Algebraic coding theory
- Finite geometry
- Finite group actions
- Finite fields
- Association schemes
- Subspace codes
- Rank-metric codes
- Distance regular graphs
- Frame theory
- Combinatorial algorithms
- Applications: focussing on, but not limited to data transmission, CPU cooling, CPU security, nano-structure storage, distributed storage, network coding, post-quantum cryptography, DNA-codes, private information retrieval, batch codes, locally recoverable codes.
- End of early bird registration: 31/01/2020
- Abstract of contributed talks: 31/02/2020
- Begin of conference: 29/03/2020
- Final papers: tba
Michael Kiermaier - Sascha Kurz - Alfred Wassermann
Department of Mathematics, University of Bayreuth, Germany
Every participant is invited to submit a contribution to a dedicated volume of the Advances in Mathematics of Communications (AMC). AMC is covered in Science Citation Index Expanded, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES) ISI Alerting Services, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Math Reviews, MathSciNet, Zentralblatt. The review process will be according to the standards of AMC. Every participant is kindly invited to prepare a contribution.
To submit a contribution please prepare an article and submit it at the AMC website. Please submit the article as early as possible.
Deadline for submission: tba